Have a look and choose the ones you know you can do and put them into action.
* Ask those who sponsored you last year to join you this year and either walk or help fundraise. Get them to ask their friends to do the same. The more supporter pages we have the greater the awareness we can raise. (Everyone who sets up a supporter page and shares it receives a thank-you pack from the Association).
* Copy the team link: https://citybay2019.everydayhero.com/au/huntingtons-legends and your personal link onto your phone so you always have it with you to pass on.
* Text the links to your phone contacts
* Print some copies and carry them with you for those you meet.
* Ask your family, friends and workplace to sponsor you and to share your link with their family, friends and work colleagues.
* Press the share button on everyday hero to share your link on your social media platforms such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
* Send an invitation email to your email contact list with your link.
* If you live rurally or in the city spread the word throughout your local area and see if some of the community clubs in your neighbourhood will sponsor you. (ie. football, netball, local businesses, Lions, Rotary to name a few).
WORKPLACE OR BUSINESSES
* Ask the business you work at to have a Workplace page. They can have their logo as the photo (free advertising for them). This is a way to get your work colleagues on board. Ask your boss if you can join in the fun with a workplace or business page. For instructions go to the Business Page.
Help the HD Community be the winner of this event. We have great gifts and awards to give to those who join with us and it's FREE.
To help raise HD Awareness and fund ongoing supports and services set up your supported page, share it regularly and ask your friends to do the same. The more people who do this, the more we can spread the word.
Each person who sets up their supporter page will receive a thank-you pack from Huntington's SA & NT Inc. By joining our team and sharing your link others can choose to sponsor you. And you will be supporting a great cause, raising HD awareness and helping the Association to fund ongoing supports and services.
Once you have joined the team, the choice is yours as to whether you would like to join us on September 15th and walk or run in the City to Bay.
Raise $100 or more on your supporter page and your entry into the City to Bay will be paid by the Association.
DO NOT register with the City Bay yourself. The Association will do this. To Register for Entry into the City Bay fun run as a Huntington's Team Member download the City to Bay registration form HERE.