You and the members of your team can choose to either participate in the fun run (you can dance, run, walk or wheel for 12, 6 or 3 kms) or let your fingers do the walking through your social media outlets. Either way, you and your team members are eligible for the incentives. REMEMBER, WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM IS MORE FUN AND EASIER THAN ON YOUR OWN.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN WORK TOWARDS.
· Fundraise individually $100 and your City-Bay registration will be free (If you choose to participate in the fun run the Association will pay your registration so do not register, we will do that for you, but you can start fundraising to reach your goal).
· Fundraise individually $500 and the first 10 people will receive a double pass to the movie of their choice.
· Fundraise individually $1,000 and receive a gold class cinema pass for two people + money for food & drinks
· Fundraise individually $,5000 and receive a Sky City or Oval Hotel experience for two people valued at $480
· COLLECTIVELY RAISE $25,000 AS A TEAM and the team will be off on a Heli Lunch or Platinum Experience courtesy of our community partner.
Go to Helilunch.com & get excited.
N.B. all people participating in fundraising for this Huntington’s event are eligible for the above individual fundraising prizes. The Heli Lunch/ Platinum Experience is only open to teams created under the Huntington’s Legends page.
· Think of a team name
· Click ‘FUNDRAISE BUTTON’. DO NOT CLICK ‘REGISTER’ as the Association will do this for each person who wishes to be in the fun run when they have raised $100.
· Enter your details. If you are a past participant of the City-Bay it may come up with a message saying you are already in the system. If so, go to the login section at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts. If you cannot remember your password create a new one.
· Click the drop down box for ‘ARE YOU FUNDRAISING IN A TEAM’. Press the appropriate response to set up your team or join an existing team or have an individual page.
· Finish filling the page and you will then be taken to your page to set up.
· You will be sent a link unique to you and/oryour team if you have set up a team.This is the link you share with people.
Finish setting up your individual/team page by following the prompts.
· If you have set up a team your name will be the first name under the team name & you will need to set up your page as well. When a person goes to your team page all they have to do is click on a persons name/photo to donate to them
· If you have any problems please call the office 0424062121 and we will help you.