The Blue Tutu Walk, Run, Wheel, Dance is a relaxing scenic route starting at 10:00 from site 5 at Bonython Park (see blue star on the site map below) and continuing along either side of the River Torrens to the middle of the Adelaide Oval Bridge where we will meet up at 10:30 with those starting on the bridge to show off our Blue Tutus for photos. We will then continue along the River Torrens trail back to site 5 at Bonython Park for a free sausage sizzle lunch at midday. The complete Walk, Wheel, Dance is approximately 4kms and the Run is approximately 7kms. The event is designed for everyone to take part in and following the Walk, Run, Wheel, Dance there is plenty of entertainment for the children and the choice of making the day a family day.
The date is approaching fast. Register now & join the fun.
Registration for the event is $20/person.
Registration and requirements for the event are as follows:
· Wear a BLUE TUTU (how you wear it is up to you).
· Register to Walk, Run, Wheel, Dance at:
· Choose whether to register as a club or individual and if you wish to fundraise join a team or set up your page and ask people to join you by sharing the link to your page.
WHAT YOU CAN WORK TOWARD
· Every person who registers and raises $100 will receive a free Huntington’s SA & NT T-shirt.
· Every person who registers and raises $500 will receive a free adult double pass to the movies.
· Send through a couple of BLUE TUTU WALK, RUN, WHEEL, DANCE club or individual photos to us @ Huntington’s SA & NT on Facebook via Messenger.
A CHALLENGE FOR YOUR CLUB OR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Fundraise $15k or more for Huntington's SA & NT Inc between now and May 22 and receive a Heli lunch for 4 people worth $10k (go to https://www.helilunch.com/ ).
This is our way of giving back to those who support Huntington’s.
Your club could auction this prize off to raise funds for your club.
A win for both Huntington’s and your club!
The club or person that raises the highest amount will receive the Inaugural BLUE TUTU WALK, RUN, WHEEL, DANCE 2022 trophy.
Will it be your club?
PLEASE NOTE: T-shirts will be sent out to eligible entrants as they qualify. For those who qualify after May 12 the T-shirt can be picked up from the office by May 20 or at the event on May 22. Those who qualify after the event on May 22 will receive their T-shirt in the post.
Those who qualify for all other incentives will be notified and receive them following the closure of the events fundraising pages on June 24.